Color Me Neon! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Color Me Neon!

Oh, Essie, you've done it again! I might as well just give up and seek employment with Essie because I'm pretty sure it is the only way I will ever be able to afford all of the gorgeous nail polish colors they come out with. Their new Limited Edition Neon Collection is perfection.

Just in time for summer!


The colors (from left to right): 
Too Taboo, Chills and Thrills, I'm addicted, Vices Versa, Serial Shopper, Sittin' Pretty

I think half of my obsession with Essie comes from the adorable names they come up with for every color and collection. I am definitely coveting Serial Shopper and Sittin' pretty, but if I'm feeling daring I might spring for "I'm Addicted" too!

What are your favorite colors from the new Neons Collection?

post signature

1 comment

  1. I saw the colors in the store the other day and they are all so pretty!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete