Lauren James: My Favorite Picks - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Lauren James: My Favorite Picks

I think I died and went to preppy heaven...how have I never heard of this store?!
Lauren James has to be officially my new favorite brand. I can't wait to start collecting all of the amazing things, but I seriously can't choose my favorite one! I discovered it through one of my favorite blogs that I follow, Prep In Your Step, and thank god that I did!

Here are just a few of my favorite things from Lauren James...I can't wait to watch my closet slowly fill up with all of these adorable preppy items! (I think I may start with that perfect seersucker bow dress...)




post signature

No comments