Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Mother's Day Gift Guide

With Mother's Day just around the corner I think I have officially been shocked into the realization that it is May already...what?! But I do have to say, I find shopping for Mother's Day Gifts significantly easier than shopping for dear old Dad. Mom's love anything handmade, sentimental, and flat out girly!

Right alongside my shock that it is already May is my shock that Mother's Day is so soon...and I'm hoping I'm not the only one who has procrastinated! In case I'm not alone here, I've put together a little last-minute gift guide for a variety of budgets to help you come up with the perfect gift for Mom!

Enjoy!



Happy Mother's Day!

post signature

1 comment

  1. The DIY manicure in a jar is such a cute idea!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete