Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Summer in the City!

It is official! This summer I will be living and interning in...
CHICAGO!

By far my favorite city, I am beyond thrilled! I finally have an apartment and the most incredible internship! I have been withholding this news for a while because I wanted to wait until all of the details were settled, but I can't wait any longer! As many of you know, both of my brothers along with my sister-in-law and adorable baby niece Kendall all live in Chicago, not to mention a ton of my friends will be there this summer as well! 

I have never lived in a city like Chicago, although I feel like I know it as a second home from all of the visiting I have done. Even so, I can't wait to see all of the adventures I have as I attempt to navigate living in a big city for the first time ever - I'm sure I will be writing about some of my most entertaining mishaps on here, so stay tuned! 

Chicago in the summer has to be one of the greatest places ever - the beach, brunches, Lollapalooza, and the gorgeous sunny weather! I'm living in Lincoln Park, my favorite area in Chicago, and I'll only be a few blocks away from my brother! 

I don't think I have ever been so excited for summer in my life - plus, one of my closest friends from high school will be there too! And I have already made the rest of my hometown friends promise to come visit both of us constantly! 

If anyone has any important advice for a first-time city dweller, please comment! In the meantime, I'll be over here enjoying my total Carrie Diaries moment! Chicago, here I come!


post signature

1 comment

  1. Chicago is one of my favorite cities to visit, there is so much to do there!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete