Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Walk of Shame

Ah, the miserable walk of shame. To any girl out there who has ever done this little dance in particular (or in my case has rescued many friends from it) knows just how humiliating it can be. 

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard (and out loud) at a movie before, but this movie has found a way to turn women's worst nightmare into a hysterical story of an extremely brutal walk of shame, probably making most women feel just a little bit better about the whole thing. 

If you haven't seen it yet, Walk of Shame is a must-see movie! I was laughing so often my roommate finally gave up studying and joined me just to see what all the fuss was about! I don't want to give away too much about the plot, but if you watch the trailer I think it will give you a good preview for what to expect! I absolutely recommend this movie - I have a feeling I'm going to see it again in the near future!


Also, shoutout to Pookie! (You'll get it once you see it...)

post signature

1 comment

  1. I can't believe I haven't heard of it til now that looks hilarious!

    kTm
    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete