Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials: Summer In The City

Having lived in Chicago for a few weeks now, I'm starting to feel as if this tall, bright and noisy place is my home. I rarely have to check google maps anymore, I walk with confidence (and without shrieking every time a pigeon comes too close), and I have acquired a small list of my favorite hangouts, although I have a personal goal to constantly try new ones even if I find one I really love. 

With that in mind, one thing I have definitely mastered finally is packing my bag for the day! You never know when someone will want to meet up for happy hour drinks after work, or when you'll experience a freaky weather mishap (or in this morning's case, a 100 degree train on the way to work...) and it's definitely a must to have some essentials on hand to tame those unpredictable moments in this fast-paced city life. 


There have already been a few days where I'm missing just one of these items - and it is definitely noticeable...especially the headphones!

What are your summer purse essentials?

post signature

1 comment

  1. I'm still regretting not buying that baby blue longchamp, so pretty!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete