Happy Birthday PrepEssentials! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Happy Birthday PrepEssentials!

I can't believe I am finally able to write these words, but this marks PrepEssentials'....


I am honestly speechless. I have learned so much, and I am still learning every single day. I know some people say they have a love/hate relationship with their blog, but that has never once been the case for prep essentials. I never feel like this is a job - it is a genuine passion of mine that I am thrilled to have discovered just one year ago. 

When I look back on my reasons for starting this blog, and look at where I am in my personal life today, I realize that this project couldn't have come at a more perfect time. But what I enjoy so much more now is that I don't feel like I need my blog - I just feel like I want it, and crave to write on it as often as possible. 

Now that I am living in the city I spend most of my commute dreaming up blog posts and searching for inspiration in the most obscure places, and I think I have some really incredible post ideas lined up in the coming weeks so stay tuned for that! In celebration of such a momentous occasion, I will also be doing a giveaway this week so definitely be sure not to miss it! (hint: it's gold, shiny, and accessorizes well with everything!)

I could easily write a massive laundry list of everything I have learned, everything that has changed, and everything that I am looking forward to with this blog, but more than anything I just want to say how grateful I am to have grown as much as I have with this blog and right alongside all of my incredible followers. You are what makes writing this worthwhile! So enjoy your reward, and participate in the giveaway this week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREPESSENTIALS! And to many, many more!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Congrats on your 1 year!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete