Home Away From Home - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Home Away From Home

I am finally and officially moved into my new apartment and my official home for the rest of the summer! Considering we are only living here for a little over two months, I didn't exactly bring anything to decorate with...but we got so lucky! Our apartment is adorable, and really feels like home at the end of a long day at work. 

Plus, the girls we are subletting from decorated it really well (especially for such a small space), and it has inspired several hours of designing my dream apartment on Pinterest for that time in the startlingly not-so-far-off future when I actually move to the city and live here full time! cue minor panic attack...

So in love with this picture in our living room...definitely contemplating asking the former tenants if I can buy it off of them! This is by far my favorite feature of our new home


These pillows are perfect and so adorable - they are reversible! You just flip them over so you can have them all matching, or mix it up like in this picture - and they go perfectly with the rug! 

Look out for a post in the near future about my dream apartment design - I think it will definitely be one of my favorite projects that I ever take on!

How do you decorate your place to make it your own?

post signature

2 comments

  1. such an exciting time! I'm moving in July and can't wait to decorate my own place!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you decorated, you have great taste!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete