Krass & Co. Limited Edition! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Krass & Co. Limited Edition!

With summer in full swing, I have been busting out my favorite Krass & Co. shorts every chance I get! I practically live in them while I run errands in Chicago - more on that coming up very soon (and it is definitely the reason I have been so M.I.A., sorry about that!!)

But I am beyond thrilled because Krass & Co. just released a bunch of new short patterns, and some really incredible limited edition items! My favorites are definitely the collaboration shorts with Sarahbelle93x - they are so adorable! I can't decide which ones I want more, so I may just cave and use my discount to buy both!



But there are also a ton of other incredible new additions so be sure to head over to the website and check them out! And don't forget, you can always use the code 

"oxford15"

for a 15% discount! Happy shopping and enjoy the summer weather!

post signature

No comments