August Lilly Pulitzer Calendar! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

August Lilly Pulitzer Calendar!

August is back already and that means it is time to get my life in order! I tend to get a little bit lazier in the summer on some of my daily/weekly/monthly routines - I definitely need a structured lifestyle to make sure I stay on top of things! But with all of the back-to-school shopping, errands, packing, moving, and upcoming fun events with friends back at Miami, priority number one is to get back to my calendars and planners!

Here is this month's Lilly Putlitzer-inspired Calendar Template that you can download and print to fill out however you'd like! I love to put mine up on my bulletin board as an extra visual reminder of all of the big events I have coming up...plus it's just so cute!

I am still not ready to let go of summer all the way just yet, so I kept this month's calendar in the summertime spirit with some lobsters!



post signature

No comments