Krass & Co. Neon Collection! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Krass & Co. Neon Collection!

I know I've been posting about Krass & Co. a lot lately, but it is just such an amazing brand! I can't stop ordering their shorts - they have officially surpassed my Norts collection and I am thrilled! Pierson Krass has done it again with the newly released Neon Collection!! 

I love bright colors when I work out - it gives me that extra little bit of excitement and motivation I need to drag my feet out the door.


How cute are these?! They have absolutely climbed to the top of my wish list - preppy classics with a punch of color! Which pair is your favorite?

And don't forget, you can always use the discount code

"oxford15"

for a discount on any items on the website!

post signature

No comments