Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Summer Closet Essentials

While this post is a bit delayed, being in the middle of summer, I've been brainstorming for it for a while. Some of these have been absolute musts this summer for brunches, shopping around Lincoln Park, or catching up with friends at the beach, while others have been cute little additions to complete an outfit.

Chicago is known for its incredible summers -and this one has been no exception, although there have definitely been some typical Midwest out-of-nowhere rains and chills. I've never experience a summer location where there are more activities or exciting (and usually free!) things to do, whether its the beach, a street fair, or a stroll through one of the many beautiful parks.

These are my definite must-haves for the perfectly preppy summer closet - I hope you agree!


Anything I'm missing on my list? I'd love to hear other suggestions!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Loving all your essentials, I'm still regretting not buying that light blue longchamp when I saw it a few years back. I definitely agree with a good hat and fun nails as well!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've wanted that light blue one for ages! I love changing up my nail color in the summer, in the winter I have a tendency to stick to one or two dark favorites.

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete