Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Tory Burch for Fitbit Collection

Ah, when two worlds collide - style and function, I think that is where I find my happy place! I have been considering purchasing a Fitbit for a long time, but never could bite the bullet. While the insight it would give me about my horrendous sleeping habits, among other things, I was never confident that I would wear it all of the time.

(For those of you who don't know...Fitbits are awesome bracelets that will track steps, calories, distance, how many hours of sleep you get, can vibrate to wake you when you aren't in deep sleep so it is less of a struggle...to name a few!)

My biggest concern is that my favorite jewelry pieces are my bracelets. Not a single day goes by that I don't wear at least a few on my left wrist, and, please don't take offense here, but Fitbit bracelets are really just not stylish. 

I would hate to spend so much money on an item that would end up tossed aside in my jewelry bowl for months gathering dust. 

Enter, the fabulous Tory Burch. This collection is to-die-for, and honestly even if they weren't Fitbit bracelets with a great purpose, I would probably want to buy these pieces! The Tory Burch for Fitbit Collection is cute, stylish, and the perfect solution to anyone like me that wants to try such a cool product without having to make any sacrifices to the style gods!




I am definitely coveting the pendant the most, but the brass bracelet is a close second! Which Fitbit are you dying to own?!

P.S. Has anyone tried Fitbit that has either a recommendation or some words of advice before buying? I'd love to hear it!
post signature

4 comments

  1. WHAT?! I'm so glad you posted about this! I've been wanting a fitbit for a while, but I too was concerned that I would not get the use out of this. Totally going to look at purchasing one of these beauts! :)

    XO,
    Hannah
    hcprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found it useful! I couldn't believe it when I stumbled across the collection, it definitely upped the ante! Let me know if you end up getting one!

      xo
      Olivia
      prepessentials.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Earn free bitcoins over at CLAIM BTC Faucet. 21 to 57 satoshis per 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Moon Bitcoin you can claim FREE satoshis. 163 satoshis every 1 hour.

    ReplyDelete