Under the Wire - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Under the Wire

If you've been following me since the beginning, you'll know that my favorite place to spend summer days is at my friends lake house on Nolin Lake. All of my favorite summer memories are there, and I am so grateful that I get to continue to make more memories every year!

This past weekend I got to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and spend a sunny weekend at the lake with my best friends! It was just what the doctor ordered - although I am loving Chicago, it was definitely time to get out of town for a few days.

If you recall last year, I did a post about weekend trip essentials and what I pack in my bag for a lake weekend - you can find it here!

In preparation (and excitement) for the weekend, I couldn't help but do a little window browser shopping and scope out a few new swimsuits I am totally coveting!


If you can't tell...I'm seriously loving the underwire look right now! I recently discovered it is the most flattering style for my body type - and I am definitely ready to update my closet with some of these looks! (Especially that scallop one...too adorable!)

What are your favorite bikini styles to splash into summer with this year?

Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Love the scalloped and seersucker picks!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely someone who collects bikinis, they're my #1 summer essential. I prefer a bandeau so I don't get tan lines.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete