Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Life Lately

Hello my lovely readers - I'm sorry I've been MIA lately, I have had a very hectic August! Between packing up my apartment and leaving Chicago to coming back to school and getting my house ready for all of my amazing new housemates (including painting and redecorating my new room) I have been exhausted! I'm living in the same house as last year, but most of my housemates graduated :( and I am now living with 7 of my closest friends including my little in my sorority!

But I am sinking back into a routine now, and ready to get back on schedule with some consistency. I had a lot of posts planned for August, and obviously dropped the ball, but I still want to get those out there so I will be deviating from my normal Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday schedule and posting almost every day for the next few weeks!

Back to school for the last time is a major thing for me, and I feel like it gives me some credibility to offer advice for those following in my footsteps, whether you are a Freshman or a Senior. Be on the lookout for some posts about life, college, getting organized and much more! I am especially excited about my upcoming post where I show off my (finally) finished new room!

In the meantime, here is a picture of my totally crazy new housemates. I have a feeling this will be my best year of college yet!


post signature

No comments