One Last Time - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

One Last Time

I refuse to allow myself to think about the fact that this is my last fall that I will be returning to school. I won't even admit to the fact that I am graduating out loud, so I won't be doing any sad or nostalgic posts on the topic for fear that I won't stop crying once I start.

Instead, I am choosing to celebrate and enjoy the back-to-school season just as much (if not more) as I always do! I have a very type-A personality, so things like brand new school and desk supplies, clean and organized folders + notebooks, brand new room decorations and an all-around fresh start is by far one of my happy places. 

I had a blast last August writing my month-long segment of Back-To-School posts relating (for the most part) to college, and I want to continue to do a little bit of that this year! However, I feel like I already covered a lot of the basics and don't want to repeat myself for any long-time followers, but they are definitely valuable for any newcomers or new college students (lucky you!) You can find my favorites from last year here:







and by FAR my favorite post (and my most popular)...


And there's a few more if you go back to August of last year - the whole month was dedicated to a Back-To-School Edition! 

This year, in order to keep things fresh (and a little bit more relevant to my new status as a Senior) I'm still going to be doing my Back-To-School Edition, but it won't be all about the basics! I'm really excited about some of the posts I have coming up so definitely stay tuned!

post signature

No comments