Layering Essentials - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Layering Essentials

I know some people are grumbling and moaning about the sudden drop to chillier temperatures, but this is my absolute favorite time of year! Fall is my favorite season, but the weeks between fall and summer are even better! It is chilly enough to snuggle into some leggings, but still sunny enough to wear short sleeves or maybe just a couple layers. 

With my closet(s) full of cardigans, scarves, and vests, layers are my all-time favorite outfits to put together, and now is the perfect time to do it! I can layer up before class and peel anything off that my classrooms are too hot to wear! Here are some of my essential pieces for a perfect layer-ready closet:


Is anyone else excited about the temperature change or have any favorite layering pieces?

Stay warm!
post signature


4 comments

  1. Its still in the 80s in North Carolina- but I cannot wait for boot season! Vest are always my favorite layering pieces.

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! We have 50 degrees in the morning but 70s by noon - makes it very hard to dress for my morning classes without sweating on the walk home!

      Delete
  2. Such great picks especially the scarves. I still need to pull out all my fall stuff from storage, but I need to do it soon because the temps are dropping!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are all my staple scarves - I have so many, but I always tend to fall back on the same few go-to pieces!

      Delete