Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Nothing But A T-Shirt On

I don't know about y'all, but if there has been one style I've been craving lately, it is t-shirt dresses. I think they are so stylish and cute, not to mention so freaking comfortable! I'm having a hard time deciding between a couple staple types; striped, short-sleeved, long-sleeved, hi-lo....but even more fun than choosing which type is thinking of fun ways to style them!

These dresses have taken my campus by storm, with girls pairing them with ankle booties, vests, pendant necklaces, and more! I've been bouncing around on the internet for weeks trying to find one that will be a good for and one that will go with a lot of other pieces in my closet(s). 

Here is what I've found so far while perusing Pinterest!!


If anyone has any relatively cheap options, please send them my way because my goodness do I want one of these! Has anyone else fallen in love with this style like I have?

post signature

2 comments

  1. ME TOO! Can you recommend any?? Theory has a few I know. Kinda thinking Gap though?

    xx

    diariesofserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered two (black and olive) from necessary clothing and I LOVE them! Super comfy, and great staple items for only $20! (It's the picture in the top middle of this post!)

      http://www.necessaryclothing.com/basic-spring-dress-burgundy-m.html?___store=default

      Hope that helps!

      xo

      Delete