Tea Time - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Tea Time

As many of you may know by now, I don't drink caffeine. Partly because I have terrible problems with sleeping, but also because I have never found a caffeinated drink that I truly loved the taste of. (Sure, I loved soda growing up but once I took a three month break from it there was no going back!)

My favorite substitute when I am at restaurants or just want a sweet drink to start my mornings is tea. Truth be told, I'm even a fairly picky tea drinker! I'm not a fan of green tea or black tea, I love things with a lot of flavor. I do have a couple favorites for every occasion, though. With the weather starting to cool down, I've found myself reaching for one of these at least once a day, and it is definitely helping me manage my stress levels!


I love Cinnamon Apple Spice when I want a hot fall drink to snuggle up with a book and blanket. This Organic Apple Red version from Tazo is delicious, too! Just like apple cider!

My all-time favorite tea is Tazo passion tea - I honestly drink this one for any occasion, whether it is to get a little pick-me-up or to decompress if I'm not in the mood for my mint flavor.

Tazo Orange Blossom Blend is an amazing citrus flavor to wake up in the morning and drag myself to class, especially once it starts to get chillier and all I want to do is crawl back under the covers.

Tazo Refresh-Mint was one I was actually hesitant to try, but it relaxes even the worst sleepers (like myself) into a zen state, perfect after a long day of classes and meetings, or right before bed to help myself turn away from all of my pending to-do's that are looming over my head at bedtime.

What are your favorite teas? I am always looking for new flavors to try, I'd love to hear any suggestions!

post signature

6 comments

  1. I LOVE green tea! I have always been super picky about teas though - and I can't ever drink them without sugar or my favorite agave nectar. Will definitely have to try that Tazo passion tea though!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it is by far my favorite!

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete
  2. Since I don't like coffee I could totally see myself drinking tea, I will have to try some of these out!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like coffee either, but tea is definitely a great alternative! Plus so many of them have such good benefits!

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete
  3. You absolutely have to try the Aveda tea. Alex turned me onto it a few months ago and now we're all obsessed. No caffeine and absolutely amazing.

    xx

    diariesofserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh okay I'll check that out this week! Thanks DK :)

      xo

      Delete