Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

November Lilly Pulitzer Calendar!

These calendars are a constant reminder for me about how quickly time is flying, especially now that I am a senior. I do absolutely love November, though. It is the start of the holiday season and all of my favorite traditions, decorations and festivities that come along with it!

Unfortunately, it also means more homework and exams, with finals just around the corner. To make organizing all of those decorating activities and assignments, here is my November Lilly Pulitzer Calendar template! Just download it from this link:


Print it out, and fill it out to your heart's content!

Enjoy!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Just a heads up you are missing the 9th :)

    ReplyDelete