Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Obsessing Over Essie

The leaves are changing, my boots (and blisters) have once again been taken out of their temporary retirement, and that beautiful fall *smell* has returned to my gorgeous campus in Oxford, OH. While the return of fall means the return of pretty much all of my favorite things, I think anyone who has been reading this blog for a little while knows that there is pretty much nothing I love more than new Essie nail polish colors!

This fall collection has to be my favorite collection yet - I'm seriously going to buy all of them this time!



I have to say, I am definitely partial to that gorgeous dark red color, called Dress to Kilt. I swear, even if there is a color I'm a little on the fence about, a perfect and clever name will make me buy it every time. 

I'm also really loving the theme of all of these names. Is anyone else as excited to start wearing fall nail polish colors as I am? (I've been trying to hold off until it gets a little colder, so I've been sticking to more neutral colors like Take It Outside, but I want my dark reds now!

post signature

No comments