Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Playlist: Fall Has Arrived

Maybe it is because Oxford is one of the most beautiful places in the world during this time of year, but I can't stop smiling these days. The leaves have changed, there is a slight chill in the air, and fall has officially settled over my adorable little college town. 

It disappointingly dawned on me last week that this will be my last fall in Oxford, and rather than cry (I swear I'm not crying...I just have something in my eye *sniff*) I resolved to enjoy it as much as I possibly can before frozen winter takes its place. 

One of the top things on my to-do list has been to take a few scenic drives with my friends on some of the incredible country roads surrounding Oxford, especially those back near Hueston Woods where there is nothing but trees and leaves. 

And what scenic drive would be complete without the perfect fall playlist?! There are a couple different moods on this one, but it is definitely for the most part upbeat and perfect for a sunny fall day! These songs have pretty much been on constant repeat for me in my car and walking to class. Enjoy!

Here are the links to their youtube videos as well in case you want a quick listen!

post signature

No comments