Road Trip: Pittsburgh, PA - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Road Trip: Pittsburgh, PA

This past weekend I ventured out to Wexford, PA just outside of Pittsburgh with the boy to see his family and his adorable dogs for a short fall break from Oxford. 

My instagram feed was filling up all weekend with pumpkin patches and people's younger siblings heading off to Homecoming Dances (ahh...high school - I don't miss you one bit). Our weekend was essentially the exact same thing (what can we say, we're basic) but I had a blast!

It was so nice to get away from school and just relax and enjoy some of this beautiful fall weather we've been having, plus I even convinced the boy to come to the pumpkin patch with me and actually pretend to be as amused as I was! In exchange, I agreed to let him teach me how to play hockey - no judging my form! 

By far the highlight of the weekend was going shopping in a real mall! No offense to Oxford, but we are seriously deprived in our little town surrounded by corn fields. Plus I found a giant bean boot!




How was everyone else's Fall Breaks?

post signature

2 comments

  1. I love the Bean Boot! I live in a small town north of Pittsburgh (Wexford, the RP Mall, whatever you wish to call it). And I know that is the best mall around. If you are up for a bit more shopping, there is a Brooks Brothers boutique at the Grove City Outlets north of me. I know it's a drive for you if you're in Wexford. But I figured you might like to know. Anywho, great post!

    Caroline Lindey
    pinkandpreppyperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely remember that next time I go up there! Thanks for the tip! :)

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete