Baby, It's Cold Outside! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

The first snowfall of the year is here in Oxford (and seemingly the rest of the midwest), which means I made myself late to class digging around my room for my bins of hats, scarves, gloves and boot socks! Campus looks beautiful...but I could do without the extra chill. I also realized this morning I am really lacking in my collection of winter accessories...at least Black Friday/Cyber Monday is just around the corner!

Here are the winter accessories I have my eye on right now!


What are some of your favorite winter accessories to stay warm? Bundle up!

post signature

5 comments

  1. That twist head band is super cute! I've been looking for something similar to match my coat.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always get excited when I can find a winter headband that doesn't look like a sporty/skiing one. You'd think more companies would know that my ears get cold when I'm not on the slopes, too!

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are so pretty! I love your blog and followed, please do follow back! xo

    www.thecoveting.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love yours, too! That post on ankle boots was too adorable. I followed back!

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete