Treat Yo Self! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Treat Yo Self!

If you've been on social media at all lately, you've inevitably seen a meme, video, tweet, vine, etc. with the phrase 'Treat Yo Self'. I don't watch Parks and Recreation, so I wasn't actually aware of the origin of this rapidly spreading phrase until Aziz Ansari came to Miami to speak in a lecture series. 

People were lining up for tickets, and I decided it was about time to check it out for myself. Amongst all the hype, I started to think more about this little catchphrase, and decided to dedicate this week to treating myself.



I've mentioned before that one of my biggest struggles is to remember to pause, take a breath, and take care of myself. I'm constantly multitasking and trying to do things for other people while staying on top of my own tasks, and it can get really overwhelming very fast. It's hard to find the time to do even the little things, but with a slight lull in my assignments and responsibilities, I figured now was the perfect time! 

Here are a few of my most basic ideas for ways I am going to treat myself this week that anyone (even the busiest people) have time for! 

Even if you insist you don't have time - trust me...you do!
Sometimes all it takes is 5 minutes and you will feel like a new person!

How do you find little ways to treat yourself? I'm always looking for new ideas!

post signature

No comments