Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Universal Packing List

Being a little bit OCD and growing up switching back and forth between both of my parent's houses, if there is one skill I have definitely fine-tuned, it is packing. I can pack for a week-long trip in less than 20 minutes without forgetting a single item if I put my mind to it! I'm constantly making lists, especially packing lists, even though I'm fairly certain I have the essentials memorized by heart.

My friends are constantly asking me to send them packing lists for different occasions, whether it is spring break or a weekend trip to the lake. There is nothing worse than that one little essential item you forgot about! Packing lists are hard to make universal, because it all depends on the weather, time of year, what activities you'll be doing, etc. 

With the holidays coming up and the inevitable travel that accompanies this time of year, I couldn't think of a better time to publish a list of what I believe are essentials no matter what the occasion/location/events/weather! 


Safe Travels!

post signature

2 comments

  1. This is a great list. I'm headed to Florida in two weeks and I already started making a list so I don't forget anything.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped! Have fun in Florida - I'm jealous you're getting that sunny weather but I'm heading down to Naples in a few weeks myself! Counting down...

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete