Wrapping & Gift Tags & Cards, Oh My! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Wrapping & Gift Tags & Cards, Oh My!

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is how just plan beautiful everything is. Twinkling christmas lights line the streets, colorful gifts sit underneath ornament-covered trees, and everything the season touches feels warm and festive and bright.

I've written about Sugar Paper before, and they have definitely not disappointed me this holiday season! Their collections of wrapping papers, gift tags, and holiday cards are everything. Browsing their site this morning was making me so excited for all of the fun festivities I have coming up (yes, I know, it's a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but I just can't help it!)



See for yourself, and I guarantee you'll be filling up your shopping cart faster than you can say 'Santa Clause'!


How adorable are these holiday cards?! I've never been a huge fan of plastering a big picture of myself and my family members on a card and sending it out to everyone (plus that is a lot more work!) Now my only problem is choosing which one I like best! Any opinions?


All of their wrapping papers are reversible! I love that because it can mix things up a little bit without being totally mismatched, something that for us Type-A people is very soothing! I can't get enough of that pale pink!


My family always re-uses gift tags from a giant box we bought from Costco, but I'm tempted to buy a couple of these for those very special gifts that I want to look extra-nice this year. 

Now tell me you aren't getting into the Christmas spirit after looking at all of these incredible papers?! Sugar Paper really nailed it this year. And I just found out that they now have products in Target stores!! 

Happy Almost-Holiday Season!

post signature

4 comments

  1. Oh wow! How Adorable!
    http://24shadesofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this! Gives me such cute ideas for this year's holiday presents! Great Post :)

    -Pow!

    www.interruptedpow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! I love Sugar Paper - I'm so excited they're putting their products into Target stores!

      xo
      Olivia

      Delete
  3. Those cards are too cute! Love all the colors!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete