Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Oops!

Deepest apologies for the complete and utter silence on my end these past two weeks...I took a little mini-break to focus on the 4 F's: family, friends, (holiday) festivities, and finals ugh. I'm back now, and with all of this fabulous free time over Christmas break I have some great posts lined up, so don't go away! I'm here to stay this time, I promise!

I'm happily down in Naples with my family, my puppy, and my boyfriend, ready to do some major relaxing and even more blogging! Time to get to work!



PS - could Inslee be any more talented? Check out some of her work here!
Just one of the many things I've been loving (and dying to write about) lately! Stay tuned! 

post signature

1 comment

  1. Love this post!!

    http://cashmereandclass.blogspot.com/2014/12/finals-week-survival-mode.html

    ReplyDelete