Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Turn The Page

There are a lot of things I love (and am going to desperately miss when I'm no longer a student) about Christmas break, but I think by far my favorite thing is finally having time to relax and read something that hasn't been assigned to me. i try to read occasionally at school, but nothing beats drinking tea in my family's living room curled up with a book for hours on end, completely losing myself in a story. 

My biggest problem is always finding something to read! Sometimes I like to re-read old favorites, and other times I need something new and exciting to spark my interest. I'm constantly looking for suggestions and recommendations so please comment with some of your favorites! In the meantime, I'll happily share a few of mine!




post signature

2 comments

  1. I'm definitely going to look into some of these books. I'm constantly reading so it helps to have new ideas.
    Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read and loved where she went, the cellar, all the light we cannot sing , and we were liars

    ReplyDelete