Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

...How Embarrassing!

YIKES.

First, let me say I am so incredibly sorry to all of my fabulous followers and readers for my extremely extended leave of absence; it all started with me experiencing some major life events (some good, some worse than bad), the world's worst and longest case of writer's block, all compounded by me feeling a little lot disconnected from the content I used to write. I'm coming to the end of my last semester of college, and I think what I've concluded is that I changed more this past semester than all other 7 semesters combined - but it's been the best thing that has ever happened to me!

My focus, while constantly thinking of ways to live it up while I'm still in my adorable little college town, has been shifting more and more to what is coming after college - where I will be living (exciting announcement coming soon...), what types of clothes I will be needing for the *gasp* real world, and which things I'm starting to nostalgically realize I have outgrown.

So much has changed, I'm not even entirely sure where to begin, but since this little blog has always had a bit of a fashion focus, I thought the best way to help my readers understand where my disconnect with this blog began was by showing how my style has changed! I know this might disappoint certain readers who may have loved this blog solely for its uber-preppy focus, but I feel like that has been overdone (albeit very well) by many incredible bloggers before me. I think a lot of people could benefit from seeing how I've learned to adapt my wardrobe from college years to post-grad life, while still maintaining some preppy pieces with a grown-up edge! 

So, out with the...old? Young? I'm not even sure anymore, but what is coming up on this blog from now on is definitely NEW. I hope you're all as excited as I am!



What do you think of some of my new style choices? And yes, I already own a handful of these items and I am seriously lusting after the other ones!

post signature

2 comments

  1. I really love all of your picks. I think it's natural to have a style change as you age and try new things. Also I don't think each person has to have one type of style, maybe one day you're feeling preppy and other days you want to rock a leather jacket and ripped black jeans!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having different tastes in fashion is totally okay! My style is so different sometimes I'm preppy other times I'm rocking all black! It's fun trying out different styles! I love all the clothing items you picked! :) <3

    Stephanie | www.stephanieealexandraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete