Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

What's In My Bag: Gym Essentials

Thanks to our good friend Daylight Savings, it's pitch black by the time I leave the office and my motivation to head to the gym went down with the sun. One morning when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep I decided to head to the gym and try to burn up some energy, and I ended up loving how alert I stayed throughout the day, so now it has become part of my new morning routine.

 With this new routine, however, I have to plan my day accordingly, which means bringing my work clothes, shower products, and makeup with me to the gym.

By far my favorite part of this new routine is that it finally prompted me to buy the Lululemon gym bag I've been eying since June (literally...I've stared at it in the store 3-4 times a month - the employees probably thought I was a bit strange). 

I am so thrilled with the purchase - and it's so roomy that it will be perfect for weekend trips too! I highly recommend it for anyone in the market for a new bag. It has adorable little labeled pockets for everything from keys to hair ties, and while I'm normally not a huge fan of pink, the small interior details with pink give it a girly touch that I love.




It takes more planning, but I've finally nailed down exactly what I need to bring with me to start my day off right! Here is what I keep in my gym bag to make sure I have all of the essentials + a little bit more:


*One of my favorite little tips is to use the small Lululemon bags to help compartmentalize everything, like my change of clothes for work and my packed lunch. It helps keep everything in its right place and organizes everything a little bit better!*

post signature

No comments