Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

2015 Recape - A Year of Firsts and A Challenge for 2016!

2015 was a year of firsts for me - definitely more than any other year I can think of since I was a baby. When I was reflecting on this past year and thinking about what the best way to summarize this year would be, this is what I came up with.

No one should ever stop having firsts. I am a strong believer that your entire life should be one giant bucket list of events, activities, and ideas that come together and form one cohesive string of "firsts" - I know it sounds cliche, but it really is true!

Why is it that when we make bucket lists, they are always these pipedream lists of ideas that rarely get accomplished, or get accomplished very slowly? These are the things that we say we want to do more than anything in the world, but somehow they take a backseat to our daily lives.

While I understand we can't always afford or reasonably achieve every single item on our bucket list every single day, but there should definitely be a sizable quantity of things we are crossing off every month.

Here is a quick look at some of the biggest things I did in 2015!
Rode a Mechanical Bull - Got a Tattoo - Attended Lollapalooza - Graduated College - Shooting a Rifle - Learning to Surf - Cliff Jumping - Moving to My First City - Impromptu Mardi Gras Trip


I feel incredibly fortunate and grateful to have had the opportunity to experience so many things, and I don't want to ever stop having "firsts!" Don't miss tomorrow's post on how you can join me in making sure 2016 is a year of bucket list adventures and learning to always say yes!

I hope you all have a wonderful NYE and an incredible start to 2016!

post signature

No comments