Cheers to Christmas - The Best Christmas Mugs Under $25 - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Cheers to Christmas - The Best Christmas Mugs Under $25

One of my absolute favorite ways to get into the holiday spirit is with holiday mugs of hot chocolate near the Christmas tree. Most of my holiday mugs still live at home with my parents, so I decided to get one this year for my new apartment!

Turns out there are a lot of super cute ones - choosing one was so difficult! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future, but for now my lonely collection of one is just fine!

In case anyone else is looking to add to their collection (or begin one) to get into the holiday spirit, I did a round-up of my favorite holiday mugs under $25 (and most of them under $10!)


All of these are so adorable, it's hard to decide! I think I know my next purchase, however, and it's definitely going to be this Elf-themed mug from an adorable Etsy shop I found!

Because cotton-headed ninny muggins is forever my favorite insult. And hello...its punny!
(mug)gins! Haha :)

What have you been sipping your holiday drinks from this season?

post signature

3 comments

  1. I am ACTUALLY obsessed with these mugs - I need that last elf-inspired mug in my life!!! Do you shop at the "Christmas Tree Shops"? I was there this weekend and that had so many adorable mugs for under $10, I was so tempted to buy them all!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Isn't is so adorable? I have never shopped there, where is it?! (Although after this list I think the last thing I need is to be exposed to even more mugs...)

      Delete