Madewell New Arrivals - Holiday 2015 - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Madewell New Arrivals - Holiday 2015

It's as if Madewell read my mind this holiday season with their new arrivals...greens and naves and deep burgundies...sigh. Ironically, since moving to the city I almost never get to go into a Madewell store anymore - the only one in Chicago is on Michigan Avenue which is way too crowded for my taste.

Luckily for me, all of their lust-worthy clothes and accessories are just as beautiful online. Keeping around some of their classic top sellers, and always matching my simple but classically preppy style, Madewell has long since been my favorite store to covet, and this year's holiday new arrivals are absolutely no exception.

My top picks...


The colors and plaid patterns are so perfect for winter, and the deep emerald green of that cami dress would be gorgeous at a holiday party with tights and a shawl. The Tote is stunning monogrammed, and I think my favorite item of all is the cage bangle bracelet.

What are your favorite picks from Madewell this season?

post signature

No comments