Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Saks Spreads Holiday Cheer

This is my first holiday season in the city and I'm loving it for a lot reasons. I'm having so much fun finding all of the fun and festive ways that Chicago gears up for the holidays, but I still always have to share my favorite New York Christmas tradition (which unfortunately still remains on my bucket list to see in person).

Saks Fifth Avenue puts on an incredible lights show using 3D projection mapping on the side of their building every year during December to the tune of traditional holiday songs and I can't stop watching them!

The shows use a character called the #SaksYeti which is rumored to live on the rooftop during the holidays and create snow around New York City. You can find more about the magical character here!

There are a bunch of them online (links below!) but this is my favorite one of all time from 2012! And the best part? They happen every FOUR MINUTES!

Enjoy:


Here are the links to the other years, as well! Which one is your favorite?



Saks Show 2011

Snowflakes and Bubbles - Saks Show 2010

Carol of the Bells - Snowflake Show 2009

post signature

No comments