2016 Challenge - Cross Off Your Bucket List and Win Prizes Doing It! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

2016 Challenge - Cross Off Your Bucket List and Win Prizes Doing It!

Happy New Year!

In case you missed it, yesterday I did a recap of all of the amazing "firsts" I was fortunate enough to experience in 2015. It was a major year for me - graduating college, moving to Chicago, starting my first real job, and a lot of fun packing in between.

This walk down memory lane has inspired me to create a challenge for myself...

For the entire year of 2016, I will be cultivating a bucket list to be divided up every month and conquered. My hope is that I will look back on 2016 this time next year and realize that I achieved incredible things I have only dreamed of, and experienced more thrilling events than I could have hoped for. At the end of each month/list, I will share photos, recaps & stories of how it went!

My challenge to all of you is to do the same! This is so much better than making one singular New Year's resolution that you may or may not stick to, because instead of resolving to try to improve one aspect of your life, you will be constantly challenging yourself to take charge and improve the overall quality and happiness of it. And doesn't that sound so much better?!

I will be kicking off this challenge with my first list for January!


And to help encourage all of you to participate and take on this challenge, I'm asking you to share your monthly goals with me and one lucky person who accomplishes them each month will receive a prize!

Stay tuned for a post at the end of each month asking you all to share what "firsts" you experienced in order to be eligible for the prize (but the real prize is all of the amazing things you're going to end up trying, I promise!)

More details to come...

post signature

No comments