Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

J.Crew New Arrivals + Top Picks

January has been a complete and total spending freeze (and an actual freeze too...my skin has never been so dry!) I've been trying to take a break from some of the bad holiday habits I slipped into, and it has been a lot easier than I thought it would be! That doesn't mean I haven't had my eye on a few things, though...

I have a big gift card to J.Crew that I've been saving for a rainy day, and my window (browser) shopping has been getting a tad excessive - that store is such a weakness for me. Here are some of the things I've had my eye on lately...help a girl choose!

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine

Don't miss these picks from Madewell, too! Ah - so many options! Too bad my J.Crew Gift Card won't work here as well...

post signature

No comments