Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Perfect Work Bags + Totes for Every Occassion (And Every Budget!)

One of the first things that really made me feel like I was officially entering the working world was purchasing (as a little graduation gift to myself) a tote that I could bring to work everyday. I had been carrying my Longchamp (and still use all the time) to class every single day of college and felt like I was ready to have something new as a fresh start. 

A lot of my friends had a similar dilemma of deciding which bag would be something they could live with carrying every day, that went with almost every outfit, and that could carry everything they need and still look fashionable (and be affordable!) Naturally, this inspired me to do a post on work purses that meet varying occasions and budgets!


These totes are all great if you need lots of space to bring home paperwork, files, your laptop...and still hold your makeup, keys & a few other essentials! (Personally, I'm partial to the Madewell Transport Tote because for a small additional fee you can get a gorgeous monogram on it!)



These totes are all perfect for everyday essentials - no matter what plans you might have after work. (Truthfully, some of these are definitely roomy enough to take your work home with you too - but if you're a purse packrat like I am who overpacks for even the most mundane activities, these are just the right size for the essentials + a few extras.


Working + working out regularly has become my favorite part of having a set routine everyday. I've really been committing myself to staying healthy and taking better care of myself since graduating, but that doesn't mean you can't do it in style too! It took me a couple months to settle on a gym bag I loved that could also hold everything I needed to bring to get ready for work...but these are all amazing options! (I ended up choosing the Lululemon Urban Warrior Duffel, check out my post all about it and my gym essentials here!)

What is your go-to bag to bring to work? What types of things are your absolute must-have essentials to keep in your bag everyday? I would love to hear from you!

post signature

1 comment

  1. I'm ordering the Tory Burch bag. I love her stuff! :)

    S .x http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4725240852&blog=4090832

    ReplyDelete