Fashion Finds: Frankie-Phoenix - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Fashion Finds: Frankie-Phoenix

My biggest love-hate relationship with Pinterest comes from dead links and the perpetual cycle of finding something you love and never being able to determine where you can actually find it. Luckily, that was not the case last week when I stumbled upon this adorable new website, Frankie-Phoenix!

At first, I was a little skeptical once I saw the prices..everything is so cute and so cheap! $17 for a cozy flowy sweater to me meant that it was likely either: A) horrible quality, B) a scam website, or C) magic. After pouring through the entire site and filling up my cart with about 7 different things, I decided to do a little research and check out if this website was for real. I just couldn't believe I'd never heard of it before!

I found nothing to indicate that it wasn't legit, but I decided to be safe I'd buy the cheapest item in my cart and see what happened. It just arrived last night and let me tell you...this is the softest shirt I have ever owned. I'm already obsessed! The quality is great, the shipping was super fast and their customer service was really helpful! Naturally I immediately returned to my favorite finds and re-filled my shopping cart.



Top Row: One | Two Three / Four

Middle Row: One Two / Three

Bottom Row: One / Two / Three

It was way too hard to choose just a few - so many cozy looking sweaters, cute knit tank tops for summer nights, and flowy t-shirts perfect for layering and lace bralettes. (They also have tons of cute bralettes...)

Always a good week when you find a new and affordable store that you love! 

PS - they also have a super cute blog featuring their items and ways to wear them here! Here are some of my favorites from their Instagram Feed @shopfrankiephoenix...


post signature

No comments