Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Preppy & Chic Tech Accessories for Spring

I have a tendency to get bored easily with some of the things that I use every single day - my phone, iPad, purse, wallet...those little things that are always there. Don't get me wrong, I always have my go-tos, but I like to mix things up to give them a little variety so I'm not always staring at the same thing!

One of the easiest ways to do this is changing up the accessories, cases and bags I use to store these items! I love changing up my phone case every couple of weeks - it kinda feels like changing up your nail color or trying a new outfit! 

Here are some of my favorite colorful and fun tech accessories that are perfect now that Spring is finally here!


Top Row: One | Two | Three | Four

Bottom Row: One | Two | Three

I love Society 6 - it's a great place to go for a lot of things, but it's my favorite place to find cheap but stylish new phone cases. They all hold up pretty well (my last one survived 20+ drops before it got a chip in it) and there are so. many. to choose from! If you're looking for protection, the OtterBox in the bottom right is definitely your best bet. Personally, I'm loving the sleek gold details on this one, and I've heard they're really durable too!

Top Row: One Two Three | Four 

Bottom Row: One | Two | Three

My favorite iPad Cases tend to be ones that will prop themselves up - I'm always watching shows while I cook or using my iPad to display the recipe, so this feature is pretty important to me! That's why the ice cream cone and the rosebud flowers are my favorites out of this bunch! Although that gold bike is super cute! Minnie & Emma always makes great products - those lemons with your name personalized on the cover are to die for!

Do you like changing up your tech accessories often, or do you stick with one tried and true case to keep things simple? 

post signature

2 comments