Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Step Into Spring: A Complete Spring Shoe Guide

Spring is definitely a short season (at least in the Midwest) and by far my favorite aspect of it is that it signals the end of winter. Time to tuck away those boots, hats and parkas and prepare to free your skin to sunlight and more importantly, free your feet! 

I always tend to be the last person to tuck away my sandals once summer ends, because I love the ease of slipping something on (plus it is so much easier/less expensive to have a variety of colorful & trendy shoes when it comes to things like sandals and heels!)


Everywhere you look, fashion bloggers are sporting tassels, fringe, & studs in their footwear this season which I am loving - but there is definitely something to be said for the old classics! I've put together a comprehensive list of all of the ways you can step into Spring this year, whether it's trendy, classic, made for walking, or adding a little bit of height!

Trending: One | Two | Three | Four
Classic: Five | Six | Seven | Eight
Sneakers: Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve
Wedge & Bootie: Thirteen | Fourteen | Fifteen | Sixteen

I can't wait to add a pair of color and style to my outfits this spring like these, but you can't go wrong with investing in some of those classics that go with absolutely everything!

The grey sneakers (number twelve) goes great with everything, but I've really got my eye on these eye-grabbing green sneakers from New Balance for American Eagle. With all of the walking I do in the city running errands, comfort is definitely a priority so converse and Toms are topping my list this year!

What are your go-to shoes for Spring? Anything new you can't wait to add to your collection this year?

post signature

No comments