Chambray, Gingham & Eyelet - It's Spring! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Chambray, Gingham & Eyelet - It's Spring!

As if I needed another reason to add even more blue to my already bursting-with-blue wardrobe (can't help it) it seems like blue is absolutely everywhere this spring! Probably thanks to the Pantone Color of the Year, various shades of blue are popping up in all of my favorite stores and they are cuter than ever. 

I'm going to have to up my chambray game, because it is clearly the thing to be wearing this spring. I've been subconsciously avoiding J.Crew for a little over two years now, and I think it's because they were slipping there for a while (no, really!) 

Whatever the case was, J.Crew is definitely back and better than ever. It took me only minutes on the site to find countless new favorites that I'm dying to add to my wardrobe, all featuring blues, eyelet, gingham, chambray and adorable patterns that will be perfect for work, weekends & running errands around the city.

Top Row: One | Two | Three | Four
Bottom Row: Five | Six

I'm especially eyeing the buffalo check popover top...and already envisioning the dozens of ways I want to wear it! Must. Have.



With these picks in mind, I think my weekend is going to consist of finally spending that J.Crew gift card I've been holding onto since Christmas. Happy Friday everyone!

post signature

No comments