Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Spring Accessories for A Pop of Color

Despite all of the adorable colors that come along with spring, I tend to love keeping it super neutral - all whites, tans, & grey mixed together in light layers. It's the warm weather version of my tendency to wear all black the other 3 seasons of the year.

One of the best parts of wearing all-neutral all the time in Spring is you can make an outfit look like it took a lot more effort by pairing it with one or two eye-popping colorful accessories - it instantly pulls together the entire look and makes it stand out perfectly! I already have a few perfect accessories for this, including a royal blue cross body and a bright green clutch (both from Kate Spade, of course) but this year I'm trying to add in more scarves, hats & might even attempt some colorful sunnies to shake things up a little!

Light scarves are perfect for the windy days walking to work downtown (hats, not so much...) and I've always been a fan of using jewelry as the focal point of any outfit!

Bracelets: One & Two | Three | Four | Five
Sunglasses: Six | Seven | Eight | Nine
Bags: Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Fourteen
Scarves & Hats: Fifteen | Sixteen | Seventeen | Eighteen | Nineteen

I think I sadly already have enough Longchamps...but this light blue is just the prettiest shade I have ever seen! *wishful thinking*. Some key accessories that are sorely lacking in my closet include a straw bag for the beach, a hat, and more colorful bracelets to pair with my never-ending collection of gold pendant necklaces. 

PS the light blue enamel bracelet from J.Crew is on sale right now!

Does anyone else like the all-neutral look with pops of color for Spring? What's your favorite way to accessorize & layer in the Spring?

post signature

No comments