Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

2016-2017 Lilly Pulitzer Agendas are Here!

Feeling a little nostalgic while writing this - I always loved my Lilly agendas through high school and college...since graduating I've done pretty much fully digital but sometimes I really miss physically writing stuff down (okay, I miss the stickers too...)

Seems like they're releasing these earlier and earlier every year - or are we seriously already that far into summer???

If I were buying one, my favorite is definitely Lovers Coral...so adorable (and my best friend would definitely lay claim to Tusk In Sun). 



Personally, I think the large agendas are the perfect size (Jumbo is just massive for carrying around everywhere, but as a desk agenda it could be great!)

I was secretly wondering if they would release a You Gotta Regatta planner in honor of them bringing back the pattern for a limited time (that was my favorite agenda I ever had) but no such luck. Definitely worth checking out the new releases and scooping some up in this summery print before they're gone!

post signature

No comments