Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Brand Spotlight: Boys + Arrows

A little over a month ago, I featured all of the best swimwear for 2016 that work for every budget - and during my searching I stumbled upon an absolutely amazing site! This is always by far one of my favorite parts of blogging - getting exposed to new things, people, places, brands...I feel like I'm always learning...and I love sharing it with all of you, too!  (I have a feeling we will all be on the hunt for new swimwear sources with Victoria's Secret closing out that portion of their brand!)

Boys and Arrows has some of the cutest (and most unique) swimsuits I have seen in a long time! Unique is important to me - as much as I love my Target and Victoria's Secret swimwear, I love having something that no one else has, and the different strap styles, patterns and shapes of the Boys and Arrows collection are so adorable you'll be sure to make a statement.

What really drew me to the brand was the entire vibe of the overall brand image...all of their lookbook images and collections show that each piece was designed with laughter, fun, and adventure in mind for the trendy but simple girl. The collection video is like watching a super-trendy celebrity's instagram feed in video form! (You all know exactly what I'm talking about!) See for yourself!



It is already appearing in some of our favorite and most well-loved stores like Anthropologie, Asos, and Nordstrom...but here is a full list of where to find them if you're like me and hesitate to buy items like swimwear without trying it on in person!

Here are some of my top picks from their latest collection...it is so hard to choose!

One: Top & Bottom | Two: Top & Bottom | Three: Top & Bottom | Four: Top & Bottom | Five: Top Bottom | Six: Top Bottom | Seven: One-Piece | Eight: Top & Bottom | Nine: Top Bottom | Ten: One-Piece | Eleven: Top & Bottom

What's great about this brand is they stick to a core selection of styles...and then they expand them out to a large variety of patterns so no matter what you can mix and match and find something you love that is uniquely yours.

They also have some really great cover-ups that match the suits perfectly (but also mix & match pretty well!)
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six

They have jumpers, rompers, skirts, dresses, robes...the coolest one (in my opinion) is The Clever Cover (numbers two and five)...it took me a long time to figure it out at first, but it actually goes with a bikini top and wraps into it to secure, which I love!

PS here are some favorites from the Boys and Arrows Instagram!

What do you think of the brand? Has anyone else found any cute new swimwear lines?

post signature

No comments