Instagram Round-Up & Life Lately Recap! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Instagram Round-Up & Life Lately Recap!

City life never seems to let me slow down, and I love (almost) every hectic second of it! Unfortunately, it does seem like there are always travel plans, moving apartments (ok, this one might be a pretty good excuse), excessive overtime hours at work, and coveted time with my Netflix account that have been getting in the way of blogging lately. Blogging is still so important to me, and I promise I am re-dedicating myself to posting more regularly for all of you! 

To make up for some of the time I've missed over these last few weeks, I wanted to do a recap of my latest Instagrams (follow me!) and other snapshots from some of my adventures like riding bikes around the city, my first Cubs game, and more!


Brunch at Summerhouse Santa Monica is always top of my list...

Riding bikes around Chicago parks was a bucket list item for me...and I was only upset that I hadn't done it sooner! We were certainly rewards with incredible views

Summer in Chicago means rooftops, rooftops & more rooftops!

Even more brunches at Summerhouse...I can't resist the grapefruit mimosas!

Catching up with friends from Louisville in Chicago is always the best

A sneak peek of our new back patio set-up...more to come!

post signature

No comments