Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Summer Reading List + My Latest Favorites!

I decided earlier on this year that I have a personal goal of trying to read 250 books within one calendar year. It sounds crazy ambitious, but honestly my problem has nothing to do with finding time to read them all, and everything to do with reading faster than I can afford/not being able to find enough books that I'm interested in!

If anyone has any new book recommendations for me, please send them my way! I probably spend about 20 minutes a night scouring the internet looking for new book recommendations. 

Despite all of that, I've still managed to do a pretty good job of staying on track to my goal (so far I've read 65!) and with summer officially here and everyone counting down the days until their beach vacation or lazy Sunday afternoons spent in the sun, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite new finds to help you pick out your perfect summer book! 

For more of my recent favorites, reviews & wish-list books, follow me on goodreads

What She Knew | Luckiest Girl Alive | A Girl Like You | Shadowlands

Brain on Fire | All The Missing Girls

Brooklyn Girls | Uglies | We Were Liars | A Great & Terrible Beauty

Not all of these are brand new, some are in fact some of my old and absolute favorites, but many of these I am constantly told by friends that they've never heard of (and rather than recommending the same list of books you're seeing on all of the other blogs you're following, I wanted to try and mix things up! I only recommend books I have already read (and loved!) EXCEPT for All the Missing Girls. This one has been on my pre-order list for months, and I am dying to read it!

I tried to include a little bit of everything, from mysteries & thrillers to girly and easy beach reads, and everything in-between!

PS: A couple of these are also the first in a series, so if you're a big reader or looking for something that will sustain a long beach vacation (lucky you!) those are a good place to start! Series books are:
A Great & Terrible Beauty, Uglies, Brooklyn Girls, and Shadowlands.

Let me know what you think, and please keep recommending books to help me get to 250! Now that I have my new patio set-up, I have a feeling I'll be reading more than ever...

post signature

No comments