Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Summer Vibes Playlist!

Today marks the official start of summer, and you can feel it all over the city - the vibe and energy of everyone is electric. Social calendars are filling up rapidly and just the weather itself has me feeling more awake and ready to be outside (which makes being stuck inside an office on weekdays a little bit tough...)

One of the things I do to keep myself feeling those w e e k e n d | v i b e s during the work week is to listen to some summery songs and daydream about sunshine, sand, and brunches on patios. 



You can listen to the playlist below or right here on Spotify. It definitely aims for that easy and carefree summer mood I try to cling to as long as possible after a fun weekend spent with friends. Happy listening! 


PS Catch and Release by Matt Simon is definitely my favorite - it's been on repeat pretty much constantly since I found it!

post signature

No comments