Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Long Weekend in Mexico - What I'm Packing!

I'm really excited for August because I have a ton of fun things lined up every weekend (making the most of that nice weather while I still can!) but by far the most exciting this month is a weekend trip to Mexico! I haven't been on a beach vacation in forever, so I'm beyond excited for the chance to get some tropical drinks + downtime on the sand. 

After frantically scrambling to get my passport updated, I got the flights booked and started to focus on the more exciting part of the trip: what to pack! Since I haven't spent a lot of time on any beaches in the last year or two, swimsuit and cover-up shopping was a must. I've been dying to try one of those one-pieces everyone seems to be looking *amazing* in lately, but I'm really picky about wanting to try on swimsuits myself before buying (even if they have free returns). 

Luckily I did get a few good ideas from my favorite Swimwear for 2016 post, but again...I like to try it on in-stores which has proven to be much trickier! Here's everything I'm thinking of packing for the weekend...am I missing anything?!

One - Top + One - Bottom | Two | Three | Four | Five Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven

Mexico in August is definitely going to be hot, hot, hot so I am planning on staying in the water as much as possible! Shop some more of my picks below for any of your last-minute fun-in-the-sun summer vacations!

post signature

No comments