Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Classic Crossbody Bags Under $150!

With all of these busy weekends I've been having lately, my crossbody purses have been getting as much use as they did back in college! Which, sadly, is the last time I ever purchased a new one, and let's just say they're a little bit worse for wear...

There's definitely nothing wrong with classics, and I've certainly collected my fair share of those over the years, but even classics have their limits and I think 4 years of college (some even dating back to high school) has taken its toll on my go-to grabs for weekends and quick outings. 

I do typically like my crossbody bags to be in neutral tones because I feel like the outfits I generally style them with tend to speak for themselves and don't need the bag for anything more than utility...that being said, most of these below come in wide varieties of bright and exciting colors, too!

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight

You can also shop these picks below!



PS - Some of these are on major sale, especially this one, this one and this one which are all 50% off - so don't hesitate! These are the perfect staple items for fall!

What are your favorite go-to crossbodys for quick outings, weekend nights and hands-free fun?!

post signature

No comments